Commercial and Residential Recirculating Pump
If you’re like most people, hot water can’t get to your faucets, showers, and tubs quick enough; it’s a daily process of waiting for your hot water to arrive. We repair all hot water recirculation pumps makes and models. R.E. Plumbing, experts will diagnose and repair your recirculation pump quickly and get your system back up and running in no time.
- Backflow Preventer
Most Common Causes
- Noisy Pump
- Air In The Line
- Wrong Size Pump For The System
- Bad Bearings
Special Online Offer
What is a Recirculating Pump?
Recirculating pump system is a system within your plumbing that allows water to flow back to your water heater so it can be heated, thus eliminating the wait for hot water! With a recirculating pump mounted to the top of your water heater and a bracket manifold installed under a sink at the furthest location, you enclose a recirculating loop back to your water heater. When water is not being used, it is being “recirculated” back to the water heater that heats it up. So, no more emptying the cold water out of the hot water piping. Its already hot!
Heating water up all day is very inefficient and can lead to high utility bills. Most plumbers will install these circulating pump systems and not think twice about what it costs the homeowner. At R.E. Plumbing, we make sure that everything we install is the right choice for our customers. Therefore, all of our recirculating pumps are installed with a programmable timer. This allows the timer to be set so the pump will “recirculate” the hot water during the hours you most need it, giving you instant hot water anywhere in your plumbing system. When the pump is not on, the plumbing system will not have a continuous loop. You can still get how water, you will just have to wait for it.
A water recirculation system allows you to get hot water (and cold water) when you ask for it! By circulating the water through your pipes, you can can rest assured that your sink or your shower has instant access to hot water when you turn it on. No more wasting water. No more wrestling with the shower temperature.
There are two common problems waiting for Hot Water
- The pump is not working! If the pump fails, you’ll be waiting for the hot water to reach you from wherever you have the tankless water heater installed. You may need to invest in a new pump or your existing pump may need to be maintained.
- Your pump is not compatible with your system! Many recirculation pumps have low flow rates which might not be powerful enough for your system.
- There’s a problem with the bypass valve! The bypass valve opens when the hot water in the pipes cools, allowing the pump to push it into the cold line so the hot line can fill with freshly heated water. If the valve isn’t opening when it should, the water in the pipe will continue to cool and you’ll have to clear it out of the way when you turn on the tap.
- The hot pipe needs to be better insulated! Proper insulation is needed to prevent the hot water from cooling down as quickly.
Adding a water recirculation system is just one of the many plumbing services that Choice Comfort can provide that will save you money and make your home more comfortable. please call: (866) 502-8824Get Service Now
Schedule your Services Today!
Need immediate service please schedule an appointment or give us a call so we can be on our way to fix your problem.
Complete this form and we'll respond to your request within minutes with a phone call.