Commercial and Residential Irrigation and Sprinkler
Our sprinkler technicians are licensed, highly trained specialists capable of diagnosing and repairing every component of your sprinkler system. Our service vehicles are stocked with a wealth of sprinkler heads, valves, fittings and timers to make your sprinkler system repair go smoothly while respecting your time.
- Irrigation Sprinkler
Most Common Causes
- Water Hammer In The Pipes
- Dripping Faucets
- Running Toilets
- Pressure On The Pipes
- Wear and Tear On Appliances
Special Online Offer
Irrigation Sprinkler Services
We specialize in automatic sprinkler systems because they provide the most hassle free lawn irrigation solution available. With fully automated timers that allow for providing the right amount of water to each area of your lawn and landscape which conserves water. They also have convenient options like rain sensors so you are not running the sprinkler system while it is raining or just finished raining. During our design process we will carefully analyze your lawn and landscapes irrigation needs and optimally install sprinklers in all the right places. Once your irrigation system is installed, your new automatic sprinkler system will start watering your lawn and landscape with the perfect amount of water.
Our Sprinkler Repair Services Include
- Complete Sprinkler System Checkup
- Identify and Repair Coverage Problems
- Locate and Repair Sprinkler Leaks
- Replace Broken Sprinklers or Nozzles
- Repair Broken Sprinkler Fittings and Pipes
- Repair or Replace Controller
- Repair Broken Wires & Solenoids
- Repair and/or Replace Electric Valves
- Replace or Repair Rain Sensors
- Raise or Lower Sprinklers
- Repair or Add Drip Irrigation
- Replace or Repair Shut-Off Valve to Sprinkler System
- Replace or Repair Backflow Preventer
- Add Sprinkler Heads
- Add Zone(s) to Existing Systems
- Identify and Repair Low Pressure Situations
- Irrigation System Installations
The Main Benefits of Installing an Irrigation System
- Conserves water
- Saves time
- Prevents disease
- Reduces weeds in flowerbeds
- Preserves nutrients
- Reduces soil compaction
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems
Irrigation Repair and Service
We repair all brands of irrigation systems. We can handle any repair or upgrade to your system. Call us and we’ll schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
Spring Sprinkler Activation
We will activate your system and inspect for leaks and proper adjustment. Also, we will program your controller based on seasonal conditions.
Backflow Testing For Your Sprinkler System
Some water districts require that your backflow device be tested annually. Our technicians are certified to test your backflow assembly and submit all necessary paperwork to the water district.
If you have noticed your water pressure is higher than usual, you may have a malfunctioning pressure regulator. R.E. Plumbing can help by testing your water pressure and inspecting your system to see exactly what is happening. We are the best water pressure regulator installation and repair company and we want to do whatever we can to help you avoid leaks and damage to your pipes. please call: (866) 502-8824
- Free Estimate
- Free Water Pressure Test
- $40 OFF Pressure Regulator Installion
- $50 OFF Pressure Regulator Repairs
Schedule your Services Today!
Need immediate service please schedule an appointment or give us a call so we can be on our way to fix your problem.
Complete this form and we'll respond to your request within minutes with a phone call.